Kevin Trudeau Sentencing

As you all know I am facing 20 years or more. I will be sentenced sometime on March 17th. When I get out of prison I will be penniless and homeless. They have taken everything! All I have left is a few suitcases and cloths. Many friends have said I could stay with them when/if I get out of prison. I am deeply thankful. I am excited about the adventure that awaits me! I might just "walk the earth, like Cain in Kung Fu"! I may actually consider traveling the world giving workshops, lectures and private sessions with people. If I do that it could be fun to stay with people as I travel. If you would be interested in hosting me for a week or longer, write me a letter and tell me more! I do not know if it will be anytime soon as I might be here for many years....but let’s dream and lets have some fun! Think about it…I could stay with you, and do some workshops or lectures in your community...we could have some fun! (I am a clean houseguest and a good cook!) Lets dream together about the future...and feel good when thinking about it...thus creating "deliberately" the future as WE want it...instead of by default!
Much love!
Kevin Trudeau - 18046036
MCC CHICAGO
METROPOLITAN CORRECTIONAL CENTER
71 WEST VAN BUREN STREET
CHICAGO, IL 60605