We really are all the same deep inside

Every day here I learn something new and exciting about people. We really are all the same deep inside. There are so many cultures here…educated and uneducated, wealthy and poor (mostly poor), men on psych drugs and dealing with severe mental illness issues, inner city guys and gang members...wow...what an array of people..and from all over the world. Yet every one gets SO excited for a visit! Everyone gets so excited when then get an email! Everyone LOVES to talk to a loved one on the tel! And everyone get SO excited when they get mail. Everyday they have mail call. All the men gather around hoping to get a letter or card. Most get nothing. Everyday I am blessed, and somewhat embarrassed, when I get over 100 cards and letters. I am so thankful. I read every letter you send! PLEASE send me a picture of yourself when you send me your cards and letters and make sure you put an address in the letter! I might send you a letter... I cannot write back to everyone via postal mail as it would take me ALL day to do so!
Thank you so much for all your love and support! See you all at the TOP!