Inner Joy Peace and Contentment

I was sitting on the grass, by the river, meditating peacefully. A fellow inmate came and sat a few yards away. I sensed his presence, and felt he did not want to disturb me, but wanted to talk to me. I opened my eyes, smiled, and said hello.

He appeared to be a little sad. I never met him before, although I have seen him around the camp. I did not even know his name. Without any small talk, he asked me how I deal with the feelings of being lonely. I instantly could sense his deep inner loneliness. Also instantly I was overcome with deep compassion for him. Compassion is similar to feeling "love" for another. It is having the wish or desire that the "other" person experience complete happiness, peace, joy and bliss without any "suffering" in one's life. You do not have to "like" someone to have compassion and love for them.

My immediate wish was for this person to have inner joy instead of the inner suffering he was obviously experiencing. I thought for a few moments as to how to answer his question honestly and in a way that could help relieve him of his inner torture.


Without "thinking", I gave him the only truthful answer I could "I do not know, because I have never felt lonely". His look when he heard my answer was priceless.


He "knew" I was being honest and truthful. And THAT excited him! Without hesitation his eyes got as big as saucers, he almost smiled, and quickly with a sense of expectancy asked "teach me how to never feel lonely!"


Within a few weeks, the man has completely transformed. He is now one of the happiest people on the compound. More than outwardly happy, he exudes an unmistakable inner joy, peace, contentment, self confidence, and "certainty" that simply radiates from him. He is in bliss.
Now, he actually CANNOT feel lonely not matter what the circumstances. 


There is a simply way to instantly feel better and increase your happiness/bliss/peace as well as your power and ability to manifest. Eliminate the words " I should; I have to; I must; I need; I need to." Replace them with: I could; I choose to; I have the option to; my mild preference is; I might; If I choose to, I could; I may decide; I want to; it is my pleasure to.

If you did this for just ONE day, you would feel a power that you never knew you had. You DO have the power to choose. You DO have the power to create. You can feel and have total freedom. YOU control your mind and thoughts. Do not be deceived into believing that your mind and thoughts control YOU and your emotions. No matter what, YOU always have complete dominion and supreme authority over your experience, your life, your emotions, your world, and your universe.


 You ALWAYS have the power to CHOOSE. You and only you decide what you will or will not do and what you will or will not think about. YOU are one with the omnipresent power (Source/Universe/God) that is invincible and has absolute unlimited abilities to be, do, and have anything and everything you CHOOSE to include in your experience. After you do this, leave a message here with your results! Enjoy the magic!